Check your eligibility for a VA Loan in minutes.
If you’re a veteran or active-duty service member, you may be eligible for a VA loan. These loans, guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), offer benefits that other loans don’t, such as no down payment or mortgage insurance requirements, and lower interest rates. If you served, you more than likely qualify for VA loan benefits and we can help you find out how much you qualify for.
Here’s a quick overview of the VA loan eligibility requirements:
- You must have satisfactory credit
- You must have a certificate of eligibility from the VA (We can get this for you if you do not have a copy or have yet to apply for one)
- You must have a stable, reliable income
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- If you’re eligible for a VA loan, the next step is to contact a VA Mortgage Consultant and get pre-approved. One of our experts will walk you through the entire process from start to finish.