VA HYBRID LOANS COMBINE THE STABILITY OF A FIXED-RATE MORTGAGE WITH THE SAVINGS OF A LOW-RATE ADJUSTABLE MORTGAGE!
Benefits of a VA Hybrid Loan:
- Higher Monthly Savings
- Faster Debt Reduction
- Guaranteed Limits in Rate Adjustments
- Faster Break-even Periods
- Help Veterans Save and Invest More Money
The 3/1 Hybrid
Guaranteed with a fixed rate for 3 years, this program features the lowest start rate and payment of any VA Loan available. This is the most attractive option for those veteran homeowners who feel they will sell or refinance their homes within 5 years. This is the best choice for active duty military personnel expecting transfer and those contemplating job changes that require relocation.
The 5/1 Hybrid
Guaranteed with a fixed rate for 5 years, this loan is a popular option among veteran homeowners who feel they will likely sell or refinance their homes within 8 years. For growing families and empty nesters who know they will eventually need a different size home, the 5/1 Hybrid Loan offers the perfect combination of low rates and predictable payments.
Want to talk to a Mortgage Consultant Directly?
Call or Text (844) 912-1620
Call (844) 912-1620
ADJUSTABLE INTEREST RATE LOANS (HYBRID LOANS)
- APR can increase.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- The lock period for your rate is 25 days.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Low VA Rates offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (800) 318-1579 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
Rate is variable and subject to change after 3 years.
ADJUSTABLE INTEREST RATE MORTGAGE (ARM) INFO:
- First Change 36 Months (3/1 Hybrid), 60 Months (5/1 Hybrid)
- ARM index 0.268 (1 yr Treasury Bill) (subject to change as indexes change daily
- ARM Margin 2.25
- Lifetime Rate Cap 5.0%
- Adjustment Period 12 Months
- Yearly Adjustment Cap 1.0
ADJUSTABLE INTEREST RATE ADVERTISED: THE INITIAL PAYMENT NOT INCLUDING ESCROWS ON A $450,000 5-YEAR ADJUSTABLE-RATE LOAN AT 3.75% IS $3,084.02. THE ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) IS 3.958%. RATE IS VARIABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE AFTER THE INITIAL 5 YEARS. THE PRINCIPAL AND INTEREST PAYMENT COULD INCREASE OR DECREASE ANNUALLY THEREAFTER, BASED ON AN INDEX CURRENTLY AT .268 POINTS PLUS A MARGIN OF 2.25, BY UP TO 1% PER YEAR, BUT WILL NOT EXCEED 8.75% OVER THE LIFETIME OF THE LOAN. PAYMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE TAXES AND INSURANCE PREMIUMS. THE ACTUAL PAYMENT AMOUNT WILL BE GREATER. THIS IS NOT A COMMITMENT TO LEND. NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL QUALIFY. RESTRICTIONS APPLY AS TO LOAN TO VALUE AND CREDIT SCORE. APPLIES TO 720 FICO OR HIGHER, BORROWER BEING EXEMPT FROM VA FUNDING FEE, AND BORROWER MUST HAVE MADE AT LEAST 6 PAYMENTS TOWARD EXISTING MORTGAGE.